Glad tidings

Some great news on the poetry front - I found out I'm in the top two of the Venture Award which means I should be getting a pamphlet of my poems printed with flipped eye. Yippee. This makes me extremely happy on several levels. I'm thrilled it's with f.e., who are an innovative press with top poetry, prose and playwrights on their list. More after Tuesday, when the winner and runner-up are announced at the London Book Fair. ((It feels a bit weird blogging this as I still can't believe it!)) On a different note, I've got my last long run to do tomorrow (twelve miles) before 'tapering' for the marathon (tho' if I'm honest my taper began a few weeks ago). My legs feel pretty strong - wish it was tomorrow and I could just go for it! Really looking forward to the marathon but also feeling slightly nervous.

Comments

Popular Posts