Books

I've been walking around with a little smile on my face after my pamphlet was published last week. Calling it a pamphlet is a bit of a misnomer (it's a chapbook in America) - as it has a spine and lovely hard cover.
Just to see my poems collected together into a beautiful thing is very gratifying. The launch went well last week. It was an unfamiliar feeling to sign books for strangers and then see them go off into the world. I hope people enjoy them, or they are thought-provoking. I like the idea of my poems in peoples' houses, by their bedsides or on their shelves..I feel they have taken on their own dialogue with the reader that is independent of me.

Anyway, here are some pics of the launch on Portobello Road last week - and the inspiring shop packed with independent poetry books.


Reading from 'Inklings'

Outside the shop with my friend Kelley Swain and a gorilla

If you'd like to purchase a copy, contact me for a special discount or go to Amazon. Also on sale in Foyles, Waterstones and on Amazon.



Comments

Popular Posts