Heart Poems

The talented poet Rebecca Goss, author of Her Birth,  has launched a new project this week which draws attention to babies born with heart problems.
I'm honoured to be a part of it, and have my poem, Lambskin, on her site, along with some stunning writing by Jo Bell, Pascale Petit and others.
All the poems are linked to the theme of the heart and more will be posted up each day this week, some especially written for the cause.

I'll leave it to Rebecca to explain -

For Children’s Heart Week this year, May 12th – 18th, this blog will be become a blog of ‘Heart Poems’, by contemporary poets, some written especially for the week. Each day, I will post some Children’s Heart Federation information – alongside the poems. I’m trying to raise awareness of the charity and congenital heart disease – and share poems.

You can read the poems here - http://rebeccagoss.wordpress.com/

Comments

Popular Posts